It’s often being asked and you can find a lot of solutions too for, “How to add custom fields to WooCommerce registration form”. Most of the times this requires customization and some coding knowledge in most of the cases.
Easy Registration Forms comes with a solution, it allows you to integrate billing or shipping address fields in your own registration form built with the plugin.
How to bind woocommerce fields with Form fields.
Easy registration Forms comes with an option to use meta of WooCommerce fields, you can directly put user meta to map with WooCommerce fields.
- Create a New “Registration Form”
- Drag and Drop “Address” field to add it to the registration form. This will add address fields that include Country, State, City, ZIP etc.
- Go to the field’s advanced settings.
- To map form’s country field to WooCommerce billing country, tick the option “Map To UserMeta”
- In the input box fill the value “billing_country”.
Other fields like billing state, billing city etc can also be mapped with a similar approach. Other WooCommerce fields are:
Billing Address :
Shipping Address :
Details submitted at the time of registration will get reflected in WooCommerce users account area and at the checkout form.