If you are looking for a paid user registration, donation or willing to sell a product on your WordPress website, Easy Registration Forms is the solution. You can use Offline payment which comes as a default payment option or can accept online payment with PayPal and Stripe add-ons.
Go to Global Settings > Payments and enable Configure Offline to enable Offline payment.
You can also configure an email from Global Settings > Global Notifications
- Go to ERForms > Plans
- Click on Add New
- Select Product / User defined type from the dropdown as per your requirement.
- Name the plan.
- Save and Close.
Now you can integrate the plan within any Form:
- Create a new Form (You can also use any existing Form).
- Go to Configure > Plans
- Activate Enable Payment
- Enable the plans you want to activate for the current form. You can also change the order for the frontend by dragging the plan rows.
- You can also make any plan required.
- If you have multiple required plans and want the user to select only one of them, you can enable the option Allow single selection
- Save and close.
Changing payment status manually:
- Go to submission page in the dashboard.
- Click on the current Payment Status.
- A pop up will open to change the status along with the option to notify to the user.