How to create multi-step / Multi-page forms for your WordPress website
If you have a form with a lot of fields, it can sometimes be intimidating for the user to fill out the form. Many times, the form can be simplified by splitting it across a few steps. Due to fewer fields being displayed at a time, forms will become more pleasant.
Easy Registration Forms provide a solution to create a Multi-Step / Multi Page Form on your WordPress website in a few steps.
Make sure you have Easy Registration Forms installed and activated on your WordPress website.
- Create a new form.
- Add “Splitter” field. It declares the form to be a Multi-Step or Multi-Page form. Splitter field’s title allows you to choose the heading of the page setup.
- Add all the fields after the first splitter to make them appear in the first step.
- For the second step, add one more splitter and add all remaining fields after this splitter.
- You can add as many steps as you want then save.
- Publish the Form at frontend using the Form’s shortcode.
You can check the demo here.