issue with edit submission in WP multi-site environment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    email
    Participant

After an hour of testing, I found out that after activating the plugin, a new page is created, which serves as a framework for editing submissions
    If the plugin is activated for all subdomains in bulk, this does not work
    Therefore, I activated the plugin on the relevant subdomain separately, the page “ERForms Preview – Private” was created and probably in the database wrote the id of this page .. unfortunately when editing the submission, the page is displayed, but the form is not filled with information from the submission.
    The multi-site environment created in the DB a copy of some tables with a numeric index, in which there are differences for the given subdomain web site.

Can you help?

Easy
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Our team is looking into the issue. I will get back to you.

email
    Participant

Okay, thank you for your response. How long will it take, according to your estimates? We have 3 registration forms in progress. For each registered we need to edit at least 1 data. Typically payment status.

Should we wait for the repair?
    Alternative 1. manual data modification in DB
    Alternative 2. recreate the forms on the root instance of WP (where everything works fine), rewrite already registered, create some kind of redirection on subdomains

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.