Need Help With Plans

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ajfluke 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ajfluke
    Participant

I purchased ER Forms to create a simple Membership Form for a small organization’s site. We just need to capture some very simple info and send the new member to PayPal to pay their membership fee. I created three “plans” (one for each membership level) and enabled them for a test form to learn the process of adding the choice of “plans” (membership levels) to a form.

I want the user to provide contact info then pick a “plan”.

However, I cannot figure out how to make the plan choices appear on the form. I’m sure I just missed something, but I don’t know what.

Thnx for your help!

Thank you for contacting us. Make sure to enable the payments from Global Settings->Payments->Configure Paypal (Assuming you already purchased our PayPal add-on). Then go to Form Dashboard->Plans->Enable Payment and choose your plan(s) for the form and save. After all the above steps, Plan should be visible on front end. Let me know if you have any more queries.

ajfluke
    Participant

Thank you for your response. Yes, I did these things. I followed the instructions found here: https://www.easyregistrationforms.com/configure-an-order-form-in-your-wordpress-website/. Though I did expect a draggable element to appear in the form builder. That is on me. A sentence on the above instruction page explaining that the plans will show up on the front end would have been helpful, though.

After I finished for the evening, I began to suspect that this would be your response — that it only appears in the live form — so I went looking for another reason I wasn’t seeing it and discovered that the “Preview” function is not working properly for me. When I click on Preview all I see is a “can’t find page” message. I suspect this is an issue with my Theme not handling private pages properly.

However, I can add a form to a live page and view it properly. Once I did this, the form was viewable and the plans worked as expected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.