Password

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  easyregistrationadmin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scott Henry
    Participant

Hello. I bought this software primarily as a method for students to enroll in classes. So the form will basically be a class-sign up and purchase (PayPal) form.

I see that the “Password” field cannot be removed from the forms. Does this mean that each person that uses the form would essentially be registering on the site with an email and password and that I would this need a login box for people that return? (These students will be returning on a quarterly or semester basis to purchase additional classes). How do you recommend I handle that?

Also, I didn’t see a “manual” for this software? I am kind of flying blind I feel like. Does one exist?

Thanks,

Scott

Our plugin provides two types of forms:
    1. User Registration
    2. Contact/Other type

Registration form requires Email and Password fields, since these informations are mandatory for user registration. On the other hand, Contact type of forms have no such restrictions.
    If you use Registration Form then users will be able to login with their corresponding username and password. Both of the forms allows to accept payments from PayPal and Stripe add-ons. You can user [erforms_login] to generate a login form on page/post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.