Registration error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  easyregistrationadmin 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

philipp
    Participant

I have a site with several registration forms. Since yesterday the site throws the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_editable_roles() in /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-content/plugins/easy-registration-forms/includes/class-user.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ERForms_User->post_user_creation(34, 902, 1151) #1 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-content/plugins/easy-registration-forms/includes/class-frontend.php(413): do_action('erf_user_create...', 34, 902, 1151) #4 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ERForms_Frontend->after_submission_insertion(Array, Array, Array) #5 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #6 /homepages/.../htdocs/.../ in /homepages/.../htdocs/.../wp-content/plugins/easy-registration-forms/includes/class-user.php on line 66

After registering I get redirected to a corrupted mobile view of the page with the above message.

The thing is: I still get registered, but without an activation e-mail and with the wrong user role.

Is there anything you can do to help?

Kind regards,
    Phil

philipp
    Participant

I’ve just tested an older version of Easy Registration Forms: Version 1.7 works while 1.7.3 doesn’t. Maybe this helps narrowing it down.

Thanks a bunch!
    Phil

Hello Phil,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will be releasing a fix soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.