Security token seems to be incorrect.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  easyregistrationadmin 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ajfluke
    Participant

Hi folks!

I set up my form for PayPal and everything seemed to be working properly. Then I turned on “Offline” payments and now, when selecting the “offline” button and hitting Submit, my form gives me this error…

Error occured. Please confirm your data and submit again:
    Security token seems to be incorrect. Please reload the page and try again

I’ve poked through your site and your forum for a solution, or even an indication of what is going on, but didn’t find anything.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

ajfluke
    Participant

I’m sorry. I wasn’t clear enough in my description of the problem. Neither Offline or PayPal work now. Each throws up the error I shared in the above message. When I turned off the “Offline” option, the “PayPal” option still fails and gives me the above message.

I googled “security token” and I don’t even understand what this is, and I’m pretty comfortable working with WordPress.

Are you using any security plugin? If yes then please deactivate it and check. Let me know the outcome.

steven
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same issue.

I don’t any security plugins installed.

Could you advise?

Thanks.

@steven,

Please share your Form link.

fatihdora
    Participant

Hi,

Same problem with us, could u please help?

Best Regards

@fatihdora,

We just tested your form on “https://trchallenges.com/iletisim/” and it appears to be working fine. Can you please clear your cache and check.

fatihdora
    Participant

Same problem not always but, this error occasionally getting error.

fatihdora
    Participant

how can i deactive security feature this plugin

Hi,

This feature can not be removed as it is a security feature to avoid spam submissions. Our plugin generated a token whenever a user request for the form. This token is valid for a certain period of time. If that time slot is expired then the system will show the error.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.