₹720.00 – ₹2,160.00
Allow to add GDPR/privacy compliance checkbox in the end of form. Also integrates with WordPress Export Personal Data and Erase Personal Data.
After activation, GDPR option will appear within Form’s configuration area. Here you can enable GDPR/Privacy agreement. It shows two options:
- Agreement Content: RichText area to show any content beside the checkbox.
Default value is : I consent to having this website store my submitted information. This message can be customised. You can also embed your privacy/other page URL within the message.
- Error Message: Customised error message in case user tries to skip the agreement/terms checkbox.
After configuration, Terms/GDPR checkbox is appended at the end of the form as a required option. Apart from this, plugin also integrates with WordPress privacy mechanism available since WordPress 4.9.6. For more details:
Plugin attaches itself with two system processes:
- Export Personal Data: While exporting Personal data for any user, System will attach submission details in the exported data.
- Erase Personal Data: System will remove all the submissions along with any media files if user or admin chooses to erase data.
- Our system does not save any information except the fields given in forms. Hence only submission and media files is deleted while erasing personal data.
- To ensure GDPR compliance for your site consult legal counsel. This plugin helps to apply general considerations for GDPR compliance in your forms.
Personal (Single Site), Professional (Up to 5 Sites), Business (Unlimted Sites)