₹1,440.00 – ₹5,760.00
Create MailChimp signup forms in WordPress to grow your email list.
If you are using MailChimp for your email marketing then this add on will allow you to create newsletter signup forms on your WordPress website.
This will connect your Registration/Contact/Other forms with any of your MailChimp email list.
Here are few simple steps to setup MailChimp connected Forms:
- Purchase and Install the above add on as an ordinary plugin from WordPress dashboard. (Make sure EasyRegistrationForms plugin is already installed and active.)
- Activate the plugin.
- After activation, Go to ERForms->Global Settings. Find Enable MailChimp Integration and configure necessary informations to connect your installation with your MailChimp account.
- Now Go to MailChimp Integration within any Form’s dashboard.
- Here you have to enabled MailChimp for the form. Your email list will be shown within a dropdown from your MailChimp Account. Once you select any email list, Field mapping area is presented to map Form fields with MailChimp list fields.
- Configure and Save.
- Now your Form and MailChimp account is connected. On every submission, Information will be posted into your MailChimp list.
Note: If user already exists in your MailChimp account then information will not be updated into MailChimp account.
For tutorial, follow our article MailChimp Integration with Easy Registration Forms.
In case of any issues or questions, Please write us here.
Personal (Single Site), Professional (Up to 5 Sites), Business (Unlimted Sites)